"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

See? I Was Right

Only idiots listen to rap.

I've mentioned my dislike for rap and rappers many times, and I've also mentioned how bad it sucks. Now there's proof that if you listen to it you're stupid:
SAT scores vs. music you listen to.

[...]
Shockingly, people who enjoy listening to Beethoven scored significantly higher than everyone else. The people who enjoy listening to Lil' Wayne, however, were at the bottom of the intelligence chart -- just behind people who like Beyoncé and T.I.
[...]
Like it says there, higher on the scale is good stuff like AC/DC, Tool, U2, David Bowie, Grateful Dead ... At the lowest end of the scale is of course, any form of rappity hop.

Word.

But then, I could be wrong. These folks look like they're just brimming with intelligence, don't they?:













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I saw those guys up around my place, I'd shoot first and ask questions a damn sight later.

curmudgeon said...

Works for me.