"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, April 28, 2005

My Brief Conversation With The Ghost Of Jimi Hendrix

Curmudgeon: Wow! Jimi Hendrix. Dude, I love your music! But I'm sure you get that all the time.

Hendrix: Yeah man. I get that shit all the time. Here, have a hit.

Curmudgeon: Uh, no thanks. I don't toke.

Hendrix: Come on man, just a little? Good shit man. [Big puff...Snnnxxp...] Ahhh. Man, that's just like a deep breath of blue sky and white clouds man, ya know? Yeaaaahhhh....

Curmudgeon: I'll have to take your word for it.
So what's the deal here with your brother Leon? I hear he's 'channeled' you.

Hendrix: Huh? What sort of shit's he sayin'? Man, that dude is high. [Puff...Snnnxxp...]

Curmudgeon: That's what I heard. He says "...he took up the guitar several years ago after a purple flame shot out of the sky and possessed him in bed, revealing a vision of his brother floating above him."

Hendrix: What? You're serious?

Curmudgeon: That's what he said. Here's a quote: "I could see Jimi up there, beckoning," he recalled. "He was saying, 'Come on, baby brother. It's time. You're ready.' Since then, I feel like he's sanctioned me to carry on his musical legacy."

Hendrix: Shit, I ain't tellin' that moron shit. [Puff...Snnnxxp...]
That dude been tryin' to get all the left over money and shit, causin' trouble in the family and shit, damn. [Puff...Snnnxxp...]

Curmudgeon: I guess since he got cut out, he's been fighting to get a chunk.

Hendrix: Yeah, that dumbass been tryin' to get a free ride... [Puff...Snnnxxp...cough ]... and now he tryin' to make money off my damn name and shit. Dude's really startin' to piss me off. [Puff...Snnnxxp...]

Curmudgeon: Well, he only took up the guitar a few years ago, so he ain't going to hold a candle to you, I'm sure. If that makes you feel any better.

Hendrix: That shit ain't gonna be nowhere near my shit, man. It ain't gonna fly. [Puff...OW!!...Snnnxxp...] Shit! Damn! My reef is gone. I'm outta here. Later, man.

Curmudgeon: Uh, ok.
Well, hey! Thanks for stopping by, huh?

No comments: