"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, April 04, 2005

Seeing Red

Give me a fucking break:
Red Falls Out of Favor As Teacher's Choice: "...Red writing, they said, was 'stressful.' The principal said teachers were just giving constructive advice and the color of ink used to convey that message should not matter. But some parents could not let it go.

So the school put red on the blacklist. Blue and other colors are in."
...
How did I ever survive my school days?

I had red ink all over my papers. I had a teacher paddle my ass more than once for a 'no tolerance' policy on chewing gum in class. I walked to school every day - even in the winter, when it was so cold out that my freshly showered hair would be fozen before I got a hundred feet from my door.

Let's all go hug a tree, pet an owl and sing "Kumba-ya", in between bites of granola and bong hits.
Ridiculous.

No comments: