"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, December 16, 2005

I Guess I Just Can't Let It Go

Damn you people! You keep referring to it and it gets me to thinking all over again!

I already mentioned that stupid idea of a movie the moron hollywoods are putting out. (Putting out. Bwah!)

Now I've learned through the grapevine they had quite a bit of trouble coming up with the title of the movie. So I compiled a list of a few of the titles censors rejected before finally deciding on 'Brokeback Mountain'.

Of course, I already mentioned:
Buttfuck Mountain

Now here are some more:
Brokebutt Mountain
Brokebackdoor Mountain
Fudgepack Mountain
Hairyback Mounter
Bareback Mounter

I have also read some bits and pieces of the story here and there. So now I present to you a few of the lines from 'special' scenes from the movie:

After the fire has been out for some time:
"Damn! You thank ya coulda done took yer spurs off first?"


It's been a few minutes in the sleeping bag now:
"If the fire in them sticks was anywhere near so hot as the fire in my loins why, we'd be havin' a nice hot cuppa coffee right now."


They get fairly settled in:
"So who's gonna be the ramrod of this har outfit?"
"Damn right it's me, bitch!"


Later on in the movie, it's been a long day, and they're both a little testy:
"Bend over and take it like a man thar hoss!"


Well, I don't want to spoil it for you, so I'll quit for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about this line, in the true form of classic westerns, "You just bring that big, fancy shinny shotgun over here Pilgrim!"

curmudgeon said...

That works too!