"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Vodkapundit - All the News That's Fit to Drink

Vodkapundit makes a good point on the state of movies these days:
"Shakespeare taught us that the wicked would get their just desserts. Hollywood wants us to think that we're all wicked, and deserve whatever we get."
I've never been a Shakespeare fan, never even read one of his plays/books/whatever. I have seen a couple productions, but it has been so long ago I don't even remember those.

But, I watch movies. And I'm not easy to entertain, moviewise. Movies are getting too mundane, predictable, CGI'd, ...

It seems the common consensus of idiot entertainers obviously, is that they're bigger, brighter, smarter, more well-informed and generally, better people than us poor little ticket buyers. And as Steve mentioned, they think that as a general audience (no pun intended), anything bad that may happen to us we brought on ourselves. They want to prove how much better they are than the masses by giving us what we deserve.

Tin-foil hat theory or subconscious egotism? Dunno.

No comments: