"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Speaking Of Movies

So I was led to The Political Dogs blog where the writer was talking about the story line of buttfuck mountain.

He echoed my sentiments exactly, AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY TO PUT THE WORDS TO PAPER!!! How lucky is that! And we have the same name so he can't be all bad.
"Please tell me who among the straight world would want to see a film about two cowboys whose fire goes out on a very cold night causing them to huddle together for survival..."
Believe it or not, this can happen without - wait for it...
...and thereby begin a gay love affair?"
Yup. The guys automatically turn fag.

"It's not even a chick flick even though the original work of fiction was penned by a woman. What's up with that? Why would a woman write a story about two men in a gay love affair. Are there not enough gay men for all the available fag hags? Must they now invent them?"
For some reason, they think this is entertainment.

"♪♫ ♪ Oh give me a homo
Where the buffalo roam-o ♪♫ ♫♪"

Gah! I think I just threw up a little.


No comments: