"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Fuck The A.C.L.U

I found it rather interesting that these two articles were right next to each other:
ACLU: Iraq Prison Photos to Be Released
AP - Tue Mar 28, 10:45 PM ET

NEW YORK - The federal government has agreed to release disputed pictures showing American soldiers tormenting Iraqi detainees at Abu Ghraib prison, the American Civil Liberties Union said Tuesday.

More Human Remains Found Near WTC Site
AP - Tue Mar 28, 10:36 PM ET

NEW YORK - Construction workers cleaning toxic waste from a vacant skyscraper near the World Trade Center site have found more bone fragments and human remains, officials said Tuesday.

Yeah, remember that little incident a few years back? The one on September 11th?
I don't think the A.C.L.U. does.

2 comments:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

the aclu is not anti-american.

Is it wrong for me to defend my right to privacy... I'm not a terrorist... but I may or may not have other secrets I'd rather the feds not know.

Do you really trust this government?

curmudgeon said...

What!?!? The ACLU is anti-anything they can make money from. Inluding law suits where win or lose, the defendant foots the bill.

And yes, I guess I trust this government more than the self-serving ACLU.