"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, March 10, 2006

RIPPED!!! From The Headlines

Such a bunch of shit. I just have to list them, since there are too many for individual posts.

First:
Chicago Requires Driver's Ed for the Blind
Jumpin' Jeezus. That makes a lot of sense.


Next:
Bush's Approval Rating Falls to New Low
Yeah, that's like a weekly thing now, ain't it? What are they going to say when it gets to '0'?


Then we have:
Older Americans Working Less, Study Finds
Well, I don't blame them.


And now:
Company Blames SAT Scan Error on Weather
GLOBAL WARMING IS MESSING WITH TEST SCORES TOO!!!


Next:
Columbus mystery nearly solved 500 years after death
It's been weighing heavy on my mind.


Now:
Jackson ordered to close Neverland
There's a novel idea. But, he's not even there anymore. Who the fuck cares?


What!!???:
For once, blame the student
No! How can that possibly be?


And here:
Drinking May Have Fueled Ala. Church Fires
Drinking? In the bible belt? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you!


Now then:
Can journalists be prosecuted as spies?
I say no. But their sources should be.


Well, that about wraps it up. More later I'm sure.

2 comments:

Miss Sassy said...

Dear.Jeebes.
I thought you were busy this week!
Were all these just lined up on MSN or something??

Like fish in a barrel, and I don't even know how to hold a gun. =)

curmudgeon said...

Well, pretty much.
I saw so much idiocy, the Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V buttons damn near wore out.