"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fucking OW!

6abc.com: Wife Accused in Attack

[...]
Howard says his 40-year-old wife Monica, who he says is bi-polar, somehow conceived the notion that he was cheating on her. So while he was asleep last night, she attacked him.
Howard: "I mean she just grabbed me all down there and yanking and yanking and tearing me up with those fingernails."
Police and paramedics rushed to the man's row home in the 3800 block of Pulaski where they found him bleeding profusely. He was rushed to Einstein where doctors first labeled his condition critical. He was later upgraded to stable after having reattachment surgery and a few doses of morphine. Howard still cannot believe his wife of 11 years would allegedly do this him.
[...]
Okay, I don't know about the rest of you men out there, but my privates are reminiscent of a hermit crab right now.

No comments: