"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, May 22, 2006

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Nagin Looks to Mend Divides in New Orleans

By MICHELLE ROBERTS
Associated Press Writer


NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Newly re-elected Mayor Ray Nagin expressed confidence that political opponents and business leaders would unite to rebuild this hurricane-stricken city.
[...]
At first I thought it was just a joke. Then I realized it was real.
I've gotta hand it to him. If he can sweet talk his way back into office after all the shit he's pulled, he is definitely a godo politician. He still sucks as a mayor, but he's a good politician.


GuyK put it quite well:
"I figure that people generally get pretty close to what they deserve and I reckon the people of New Orleans deserve Nagin."
EeeeYup.

No comments: