"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Michael Moore-on News

Michael Moore faces U.S. Treasury probe
AP - Thu May 10, 6:26 AM ET Sent 567 times

LOS ANGELES - Academy Award-winning filmmaker Michael Moore is under investigation by the U.S. Treasury Department for taking ailing Sept. 11 rescue workers to Cuba for a segment in his upcoming health-care documentary "Sicko," The Associated Press has learned.
[...]
WOOHOO! I hope they send that worthless fuck up the river. Let Bubba have a little personal time with him.

Not that there is anyone in prison hard up enough to want to...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Deb said...

I thought about posting about this but didn't get around to it. I should have known you'd step up.

;-)

Erica said...

The thought of Mike Moore's bigassed bunghole makes me want to set myself on fire. Pass the bleach, please.

curmudgeon said...

Deb,
Together we'll keep the masses informed :)

Erica,
Sorry, I've already used it all.
Looks like you had fun at the blog meet ;)