"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Score One For The Good Guys

Gay rights ads spark Lithuania bus driver anger

Reuters - 1 hour, 2 minutes ago

VILNIUS (Reuters) - Trolley-bus drivers in a Lithuanian town refused to drive their vehicles while they were carrying advertisements promoting tolerance toward gay men and women, a company official said Monday.
[...]
I'm with you there, drivers. There is absolutely no need to be advertising tolerance toward faggotry.

And before you get all bent out of shape and tell me I'm a stuffy old Curmudgeon, and that I should be more tolerant about how people live their lives, fuck that.

That homos getting it on is wrong isn't the point I'm trying to make. That anyone is promoting sexuality at all is wrong. It ain't nobody's business but their own who they roll around in the sack with. That's all.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Nobody's business but your own. Stop trying to rub my (and my child's) nose in your sexual habits!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

In a related matter, I am dishing out ads with pics of me having hot, sweaty sex with many beautiful ladies. I'm just promoting tolerance to pr0n.

curmudgeon said...

Freddie,
Exactly. Not everyone wants to see that.

Which brings us to Wyatt Earps comment...

Uh, I wouldn't mind watching the ladies, but...