"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hitlary's Theme

So I hear Hitlary has some sort of contest going where folks can vote for a song she can use for her (ugh, I hate to even think it) presidential campaign.

As an aside though, I must get this off my chest. How can anyone in their right mind vote for that fucking bitch. I mean, good gawd. After all the shit she's pulled, and all the shit she allowed her dear ex-president hubby to pull while he was prez, how can anyone think she would be a good leader for this country?
Now some folks say they would never vote for a person based on ... what? Skin color? Religion?
I won't vote for Obama - not because he's black, but because like Hitlary, he's an idiot. Others won't vote for him because he's black.
Some won't vote for Romney because he's mormon. Catholics don't have such a good reputation either. Not many people think much of the baptists that have been president either. So far, he doesn't have my vote because I don't know shit about him. But his religion won't deter me.

Anyway, here are the round one results for the bitch's theme song:
* Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
* Rock This Country! - Shania Twain
* Beautiful Day - U2
* Get Ready - The Temptations
* I'm a Believer - Smash Mouth
Top Write-In Suggestions:
* Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
* Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead
* Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - The Police
* You and I - Celine Dion
* The Best - Tina Turner
Nice to see so many America-hating canuks' songs there.

Here are a few suggestions I think more fitting:
"Witchy Woman" - Eagles
"The Bitch is Back" - Elton John
"I'm a Loser" - The Beatles
"Baby Got Back" - Sir Mix-A-Lot
"Lies" - Fleetwood Mac
"Fuck You Like An Animal" - Nine Inch Nails
"Liar" - Three Dog Night
"Loser" - Beck
"Stand By Your Man" - Tammy Wynette
"You've Got A Lot Of Nerve" - Bob Dylan
"American Idiot" - Greenday
"Killer Queen" - Queen
"Lonesome Loser" - Little River Band.
"Cold Hard Bitch" - Jet
"It's Cryin Time Again" - Ray Charles
"Your Cheatin Heart" - Hank Williams Sr.
"Down with a Sickness" - Disturbed
"Crazy" - Patsy Cline
"Evil Woman" - ELO
"Lying Eyes" - The Eagles
"Devil Woman" - Cliff Richards
"Super Freak" - Rick James
The list could go on forever I suppose, but those are some of my favorites.

What are your choices?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first 3 on your list! ha

curmudgeon said...

Only three?

Anonymous said...

My choice WOULD be "Ding Dong the Bitch is Dead." Oh well, a girl can dream....

curmudgeon said...

Works for me!

Lee said...

Oh!, Oh! I have one!



Hail to the Chief!


**suddenly hears distant sound of Dave's head exploding**





BWAH!

Lee said...

BWAH!