"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pooty Poot Putin

Putin says missile test response to U.S. moves
[...]
"Our American partners have left the ABM (Anti-Ballistic Missile) Treaty. We have warned them then that we will come out with a response to maintain the strategic balance in the world," Putin told a news conference.
[...]
Uh, I must have missed something here. I didn't realize we had left the treaty.

Last i knew, Billy-Ray-Joe-Bob was living in a decommissioned missile silo out in the middle of bum-fuck Oklahoma. What happened? Did we kick him out so we could stack a nuke in his living room?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Deb said...

I grew up in Oklahoma, yet I am unfamiliar with a town named bum-fuck. Can you point that out on a map for me?

curmudgeon said...

I can't say exactly where it is, but I have a friend who lives in Oklahoma too, and he says it's just a few miles from his house.

Deb said...

He must know my ex husband. If there is such a place in Oklahoma, it would HAVE to be centered over his head.

curmudgeon said...

BWAH!