"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, March 17, 2008

Elton John Can Suck My Cock

Which, I know he would love to do anyway:
Elton John Keys It Up for Clinton

Sir Elton John has a new Candle in the Wind.

Mr. John, the legendary British pop crooner who memorialized the late Princess Diana by rewriting the lyrics to his song, “Candle in the Wind,” will be holding a “one night only” solo concert on behalf of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign on April 9 at Radio City Music Hall in New York.
[...]
That idiotic, butt-fucking, sperm burper. I thought he was a good performer, and has a few songs I really like. But I'll be gawd-dammed if I'll buy any more of his shit if that's where his efforts go.

Where's a good suicide bomber when you need one.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is "pop crooner" a euphemism?

curmudgeon said...

Sounds mutually exclusive to me.