"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, March 24, 2008

Public Service Announcement

I would just like to take this opportunity to point out that hefeweizen is not necessarily a good ingredient to use in lieu of lager when preparing a "Half and Half".

Normally, one would take a Harp lager or maybe a Bass ale and fill a pilsner glass about half way full, then very slowly - or even over an upside-down tablespoon, pour enough Guiness draft into the glass to finish filling it up.

However, if you happen to be not paying attention and inadvertently grab a bottle of hefeweizen instead of the Bass or Harp, you probably won't like the end product.

Yes, the pride of not wasting either liquid will probably force you to consume it anyway, but believe me. You would be better off not pursuing this route.

That is all. Have a good day.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Miss Sassy said...

oh. NO. you. Di'i'nt!!!

Half and half, as in Black and Tan, ryhmes with Bass My Man, keeps me on track.

Don't Abuse the Alcohol rule still standing though, maybe I'd drop a shot of whiskey in it and Car Bomb it.

curmudgeon said...

I erred big time. It was nasty.