"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, March 10, 2008

One Of My Last Conversations With An 8-track Player



8-track: "Heart breaker, soul shaker"

Curmudgeon:
"Huh? Whuzzat?"

8-track
: "Ive been told about you"

Curmudgeon:
"What the shit?"

8-track
: "Steamroller, midnight stroller"

Curmudgeon:
"Now that just don't make any sense at all."

8-track: "What they've been saying must be true"

Curmudgeon: "Wait a minute here...!"

8-track: "Red hot mama"

Curmudgeon: "Ah, you're not talking about me then. Gawdfry."

8-track: "Velvet charmer"

Curmudgeon: "Mel Torme?"

8-track: "Times come to pay your dues"

Curmudgeon: "Wait. He was 'The Velvet Fog'..."

8-track: "Now you're messin with a ... "

Curmudgeon: "Don't like him though. 'Scat' just ain't my cup o' tea. Too much like yodeling to me."

8-track: "A son of a bitch."

Curmudgeon: "Well, I don't know that I would go that far. He does have a good voice."

8-track: "Now you're messin with a son of a bitch"

Curmudgeon: "Sorry! Gee whiz!"

8-track: "Now youre messin with a ... "

Curmudgeon: "Yeah, let me guess..."

8-track: "A son of a bitch."

Curmudgeon: "Yup. Got it the first time, asshole."

8-track: "Now youre messin with a son of a bitch."

Curmudgeon: "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

.
.
.


Update: Bored? Yes, there are more. Here, here, here, or here, or even here, and here, or here, or here, and here, or here, or maybe even here.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: