"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day

I think I'll celebrate by leaving all the lights on and the A/C turned down to about 65 degrees. It is going to be hot here in L.V. today - pushing 95 or so. Damn that "Global Warming™".

Maybe I'll go home and change the oil in the truck and pour the old oil in the gutter. Or should I flush it down the toilet?

I really should cut down all those trees in the back yard too. Damn things are casting a shadow all over the yard so my grass won't grow.

Anyway, nuke a whale for Jeebus and don't forget to burn that tire!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just KNEW you'd be doin' it up right! ;)


Freddie

curmudgeon said...

Damn tootin'!