"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fucking Hangovers

No, I'm talking about a fucking hangover, I'm talking about a fucking hangover:
FDA to allow 'morning-after' pill for 17-year-olds

WASHINGTON - Women's groups cheered the government's decision to allow 17-year-olds to buy the "morning-after" emergency contraceptive without a doctor's prescription, but conservatives denounced it as a blow to parental supervision of teens.
[...]
I wish they would have had that shit when I was a punk-assed kid back in the day. I could have had a lot more action with a lot less worry.

Of course this will put a serious dent in the early pregnancy test manufacturing business.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. Walking into a drug store and buying condoms was embarrassing enough.