"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, March 03, 2006

Ceremonious Delinking

Well, this is the first time I've done such a thing, but I think it's long overdue. Mostly because I don't really have anything to talk about right now, as I haven't read the news yet.

I have some links on my blogroll that I visit on a regular basis. Some good, some better. I don't have any bad links there. Sort of like (CONSENSUAL) sex. There's good sex, and there's better sex, but there's no such thing as bad sex.

Some bloggers are good for a while, then either go Incognito and don't write anything for ages, or simply get too mundane. I don't really give a shit about the package you're carrying. Maybe some do. Me? Nyet.

Some start out real good, then acquire some droll obsession with something, like Nigerian spammers, and bore me to tears. Maybe I'm crazy, but writing a book on Nigerian spammers? Gimme a fucking break. I would rather read the technical manual for a pencil sharpener.

Now, if your ego causes you to point out that you're that much better of a writer then your "minions", you will get added to the list of bloggers who can go fuck themselves. This list, by the way, is not on my sidebar. There are too many other entertaining things to read on these interwebs to put up with some condescending asshole, good writing or not.

Some I enjoy reading, but don't get updated often enough. So, to hell with it. I ain't going to bother keeping them around.

Others, I just Don't read any more.

Some have gone so overboard with their design, I can't stand to look at it any more.

I suppose that's enough for now.

4 comments:

Pammy said...

I'm about ready to hit the ole delete button on the 'droll obsession' myself. As for the waaaaay overblown 'ego', it was gone a long time ago.

curmudgeon said...

I hope I ain't on one of your de-link lists. :)

Pammy said...

Not to worry. Curmudgeons are some of my most favorite people.

curmudgeon said...

Whew!