"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Emergency Room Help

The other day, I had to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I went to the Army-Navy store, and bought some surplus pants and a shirt. Then I sewed a couple of patches on which I grabbed from the internet. It was amazing how many people left as I walked in. I guess they all of a sudden decided they weren't that sick after all.

Here is the patch that you can sew on your clothing if you are in need of quicker emergency service.



5 comments:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

you are sooooo bad!

Deb said...

That is absolutely brilliant.

curmudgeon said...

Hey Rachael! Haven't seen you around here in a while.

JD,
;)

Pammy said...

Hehehe. When we went to our local "Hispanic-fest" last weekend, I suggested that we all wear t-shirts emblazoned with "INS".

curmudgeon said...

I think that would work just as well. :)