"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Too Funny

Guns N' Roses song played in murder trial as prosecutors try to prove a husband killed his wife:

[...]
'I used to love her, but I had to kill her/ I had to put her/ Six feet under/ And I can still hear her complain,' the song began.

As Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose sang, jurors followed along with lyrics displayed on an easel in front of the jury box.

When Rose sang the second verse, 'I knew I'd miss her/ So I had to keep her/ She's buried right in my backyard,' April Barber's aunt dabbed her eyes with a tissue and stared across the court at Barber, who was writing on a legal pad.
[...]
I think every man has thought of those lyrics once or twice and turned the corners of their mouth up a little at the idea.

No comments: