"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

This Is A Hoot!

Some fucked up idiot left a comment in this post. Which - if you don't care to read it - was the one about the end of the world coming on '06/06/06'.

If you've a mind, go over and read some rantings of a raving lunatic.

You'll have to scroll down past the introduction before the real meat starts. Be warned, it is a veeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyy long post. I read a few 'graphs before I had to stop because my eyes were watering, my tummy was hurting, and coffee was running down the monitor and keyboard.

Whatta maroon.

3 comments:

Jean said...

holyshit (literally)......I could not finish this.....but he is in need of some SERIOUS medication and CONFINEMENT!

Pooke said...

I wonder if he's available for motivational seminars.

curmudgeon said...

He just needs to die.