"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Say Old Chap...

It's a good thing guns are banned in Australia:
Australian attacked with swordfish snout
AP - Tue Jun 12, 10:15 PM ET

BRISBANE, Australia - Two assailants broke into a man's trailer and attacked him with a swordfish snout in eastern Australia early Wednesday, leaving the victim with cuts to his arms, back and hands, police said.
[...]
The moral of the story: Bad guys will attack someone with something, even if it isn't a gun. Duh.
But had the victim been armed, he could have at least had a chance to protect himself.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to get past the headline. :) Every time I read attacked by a snout, I just have the most hilarious visuals. lol

curmudgeon said...

Oh, lawdy. Me too.