"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, June 08, 2007

What's Good For The Goose...

Updated: Awwww. Poe widdoe babeeee...







Gotta love them paparazzi, no?

Oh, here's one more:






So I hear that worthless fucking cunt Parisite Hilton got turned loose.

No surprise, really. She has enough money to pay off any judge, jailer, warden, parole board, entire police department, entire state of KKKalifornia even, if that's what it takes to get her the hell out of the slammer.

Anyone else would be lucky to get off without spending a few months or years looking at striped sunlight while taking it in the ass from Bubba, losing their license, coughing up a hefty fine, spending a couple days in some sort of "Alcohol Awareness" class, a few more days in some sort of "Domestic Violence" class, maybe even a stint of house arrest on top of that.

But no, she gets a slap on the wrist. Well, not even that much really. She gets a light talking to. A "tsk tsk" from the judicial system, and - well, we'll see what the police department has to say when they make a formal statement, but you know as well as I do, someone - some high up official - is going to be taking a nice vacation real soon.

The moral of the story? Teach your kids how to be a prim and proper slut.
Most kids today aren't going to inherit a big chunk of change, or end up with a sizable trust fund. So they need to be able to marry into money. Lots of it.
That way, they can do whatever-the-fuck they want and not be held accountable for it.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Merritt Fields said...

What I don't get is why "real" news media thinks we care. I can find out about celebrity crap from E!, I don't want or need CNN to report it.

curmudgeon said...

Hey! Long time no hear!

Anyway, I totally agree. I loathe that I felt so compelled to even mention this waste of DNA in the first place. This attention whore gets enough attention as it is.
But I more like wanted to express my opinion of how she didn't have to pay her penance while so many other people do. It really pisses me off.

Pooke said...

I'm with Aisby. Enough attention to stupid spoiled skanks when we have much more pressing issues that the media might want to START paying attention to!

curmudgeon said...

Pooke,
That'll be the day.

Freddie,
We're first in line to slap that cocksucking grin off her face.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

What has she actually done that make her so famous in the first place??? Gone without panties???