"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, August 25, 2008

Fabulous!

Nice.
Hallmark, seeing a new market after California ruling, rolls out gay marriage greeting cards

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- Most states don't recognize gay marriage -- but now Hallmark does.

The nation's largest greeting card company is rolling out same-sex wedding cards -- featuring two tuxedos, overlapping hearts or intertwined flowers, with best wishes inside. "Two hearts. One promise," one says.
[...]
I guess it was inevitable, but it's still fucking wrong.

But then, I suppose not everyone feels the same as I do. In fact, maybe instead of bitching about it, I could come up with a few inscriptions of my own for Hallmark to put on their cards:


Your lips are so soft,
Your asshole so tight.
They say it's wrong,
But I say it's right.



Or how about:

Our love is unwavering,
Like Gibralter's rock.
Come into my room,
So I can suck your cock.




And for the ladies:

I love your personality,
Your bright smile and your wit.
But even more than that,
I love sucking your clit.



Or maybe:

I like the way you jiggle,
I like the way you move.
I like the way you wiggle,
When my tongue is in your grove.



I know, some may think I'm a narrow minded, backward, redneck jeebus freak.
Bummer.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear me. How Vulgar!

Funny, though.

Anonymous said...

These are so disgusting!!

I feel the need to steal 'em and pass them on :)

curmudgeon said...

Why, thank you!

And feel free to steal. :)