"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Get The Fuck Over It

So in case you didn't already know, the chinese thought that the little girl who was singing at the opening ceremony for the Olympics wasn't cute enough so they had a supposedly cuter little girl lip synch the song with her mug on teevee for all the world to see. Here's the story:
Bloggers enraged over "pretty face" fakery
Reuters - Wed Aug 13, 3:14 PM ET

BEIJING (Reuters) - Bloggers were up in arms on Wednesday over China's decision at the Olympic opening ceremony to have a pretty little girl lip-synching for the real singer who had crooked teeth.
[...]
Well, I'm a blogger (kinda) and I'm not enraged. I'm not pissed, upset, or even a little miffed. In fact, I don't give a flying fuck. What's the big deal anyway? Is this like, the best story they can come up with for the whole shebang?

Good gawd. Give me a break.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: