"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, December 05, 2008

"Christmas Day, Give Or Take A Week"

This has to be one of my favorite paintings from one of my all-time favorite artists, Bev Doolittle:


Definitely click on the picture to use the embiggenator. This small size don't do it justice.

You should really do yourself a favor and go check out some of her other work. She specializes in 'camouflage art'.
For instance, go here and see how many faces you can find.

Of course, I can't afford any of it unless it's maybe a book of her work, but it is beautiful stuff.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Jean said...

That's amazing...and beautiful!
The longer you look, the more you see.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I like Dali and Parrish, myself.

curmudgeon said...

She is an amazing artist.

Miss Sassy said...

my dentist had these in all the "you'll be here a while" rooms... I remember asking for another room because I'd found all the faces in the one room I kept ending up in.
fillings are easier to take when you've got pretties to look at =)

curmudgeon said...

Good idea!
My dentist has all the usual rags. Newsweek, Time, ...