"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

What's Next?

Calling in 'gay' to work is latest form of protest
Tue Dec 9, 7:53 AM ET

SAN FRANCISCO - Some same-sex marriage supporters are urging people to "call in gay" Wednesday to show how much the country relies on gays and lesbians, but others question whether it's wise to encourage skipping work given the nation's economic distress.
[...]
Oh for fuck's sake. More fucking idiots.

Well, I guess that puts you in the same category as the dumb-ass wetbacks who called in 'sick' a year or so ago. Made us go without our burritos for a day.

This reminds me of a joke I heard a few years back though:

Employee: "Boss, I'm not going to be in today. I'm sick"

Employer: "Just how sick are you?"

Employee:
"Well, I'm fucking my sister. How sick is that?"







Update - 12/10/2008: Let it be known, I did not stay home from work today.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This isnt a bad thing. Now everyone knows who to fire.

curmudgeon said...

Well now. That's a thought.