"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Attention Geeks, Nerds, And Other Assorted Basement Dwellers

Okay, it's bad enough to hear someone yammer on about their kids, their cats, their exes, or their favorite game the prior weekend. But if you can stand up and talk for an hour about your armor, your weaponry, your abilities, your level and your conquests the prior evening during your on-line gaming experience, you need to get a fucking life.



Ahhhh.... Nothing beats cubicle life.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Larkin said...

Was the aim of the gun in the game poster planned, or no? I think no.

curmudgeon said...

I'm not sure. Maybe the dude did it on purpose, but as a matter of fact, I didn't even notice that at first. :)

Anonymous said...

Jesus. You need to post viewer warnings or something. That picture scarred me for life.

curmudgeon said...

Hermit,
Sorry about that. ;)

The British Bird. said...

now I have to go bleach my eyeballs..
agggh!

curmudgeon said...

Get in line!