"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, February 13, 2009

It's V.D. Again

Once again, I'm too lazy to make another Valentine's Day post. So here's a rerun:

It's almost valentine's day everyone! So get an early start and make your own Valentine candies!!!

Here are my contributions:
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take several bags of those to distribute at the office, and at the county courthouse.

curmudgeon said...

Now that's a thought...

Unknown said...

To make up for it you can toss this my way. :-)


http://www.taurususa.com/video/taurus-judge-video.cfm

curmudgeon said...

That looks like fun!