"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl Ex El - Recap

Acidman nailed the game:
The officials were in good company. I should have known that the game was gonna have a very high SUCK quotient when I listened to the National Anthem, as performed by the Goodyear Blimp Aretha Franklin and Neville What'sHisName. They sucked. The only thing that could have made their singing worse was Aretha having a wardrobe malfunction and dropping a humongous titty to the turf.
[...]
I totally agree. That was one of the worst renditions of The Star Spangled Banner I have ever heard.
I also had to change channels from the pregame bullshit show with Stevie Warbler Wonder and his gang. That cluster fuck was worse than American Idol could ever dream of being.
And the game itself? Bad officiating, and what seemed to me to be nothing more than a preseason exhibition game.

No comments: