"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, June 02, 2006

San Francisco. Of Course

cbs13.com - Justices: DUI Suspects Can Run But Can't Hide:

(AP) SAN FRANCISCO Police may enter Californians' homes without warrants to arrest those suspected of driving under the influence, the California Supreme Court ruled Thursday in a case testing the scope of the Fourth Amendment right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures.
[...]
This is just so wrong. Kick the fucking door down for a "suspected" drunk driver.
I would think they need a little stronger evidence than that.

Besides, the person is already off the street. No longer endagering anyone, leave them the hell alone!

4 comments:

rachel said...

At this rate, how long before people are arrested because they had a few at home because they could get in the car and drive?

curmudgeon said...

That'll be next.

I guess you watched the "Sun's" game again, eh Rachel. :)

Miss Sassy said...

I was ALL ABOUT the "I'm in my driveway, you can't pull me over!" clause in college.
this is bs.

curmudgeon said...

Sad. Ths shit is getting out of control.