"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, July 27, 2007

BWAH! [snort]



For some ungawdly reason, Deb gave me a schmoozer award.
If "schmooze" means to bitch about every little thing that comes your way, or maybe to talk about useless shit and make inane comments, then hey! I guess I am definitely a schmoozer!

Another definition is "chatting idly". Well now, chatting idly is what I do best around here, so maybe she has me pegged.


Well anyway, the idea of this thing is to spread the award like so much syphilis,and choose 5 other blogs which I consider to have the power of the schmooze.

So let's see now. The first that comes to mind would be Jean. She likes to put you in a different dimension every now and then, and then before you know it, like the crisp snap of a wishbone, you're right back to reality.

Next on the list is Greg. Although he'll probably tell me to go fistfuck myself, I enjoy the hell out of his very entertaining writing, and I have a hunch that there ain't many more people who would more of a hoot to prop up an elbow and shoot some shit with.


Third on the list is The Princess. Woman cracks me the hell up sometimes. Another one who I think would be a hoot to bend an elbow with.

Another one who will probably tell me to take this award and poke it up the cornhole sideways, but yet never ceases to give me a good chuckle, Squid. If you can get past that gawd-awful wallpaper, you will be entertained with the posts. Sorry Squid, that shit gives me a headache.

And last but definitely not least, Pooke. Her and her hubby both post on their blog, but she seems to do more than he. Sometimes there is a dry spell over there, but when they get back into the groove, it is worth a read.
And how can I not tag someone else who also has me pegged so well?:
"...[Curmudgeon] I believe may have been me had I been graced with a dick, a shotgun, and Jack Daniels in my Snoopy Thermos."
BWAH!!! That still cracks me the hell up!

Okay folks, there you go. Sorry if you're agin' passing these along. No biggy. Do what you will.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Deb said...

I fully expected you to completely ignore this. I am pleasantly surprised at your (cranky) participation.

LOL

curmudgeon said...

How can I resist your charms?

Anonymous said...

If you can get past the background, the CONTENT is what matters, at least to me.

Now that I have been bestowed this honour, I guess I'll have to contemplate it's true signifigance...
That didn't take long.

Pooke said...

Gee Dave I'm touched. But you already knew that didn't you?

Jean said...

different dimension/reality... different dimension/reality...

my own version of schizoid or perhaps bi-polar? hehe. I have never claimed to be normal, ya know. It would be a lie :)

thank you, dear man.
Now, if I can figure out how to put the banner on my blog...

curmudgeon said...

Squid,
As bad as it is, I can't brink myself to block the image. Oh well.
And yes, not much contemplation there!

Pooke,
BWAH! Yesm, but in a good way...

Jean,
There has to be a blog term for it...
Bi-bloggar? Blog-polar?

Ugh.