"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I Suck At These Things

Okay, so this nice young lady thinks I need to divulge some information. What the hell, I haven't done many of these and ... is it Friday yet?

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

It's A Blog Eat Blog World
Thoughts, Ideas and Wildfires
Odat Mumbles
Boondoggled
.: Curmudgeonisms :.

Next select five people to tag:

1) You
2) You
3) You
4) You
5) And You

I'm not going to tag anyone. If you're up to it, fill the thing out and post a comment so I can read your responses. I like to read them, but I reckon I don't know who to tag.

Then answer the following questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago? Fuck if I know. What year was that?

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Reading memes?

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Jerky
2. Beer
3. Smoked oysters
4. Cheese
5. 'Clams'


Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Row, Row, Row, Your, Boat,
2. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
3. "Ain't no hair on a billy-goat's balls"
4. A wart on a froggy on the bottom of the pond
5. Enter Sandman
Eeeexit liight! .... Eeenter niight! .... Taaaaake my haaand! .... Off to never-never land!


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. A million? Shit. That ain't much these days
2. Do you realize that's about what it takes to open a
3. Neighborhood bar and grill?
4. Not that I would want open any business
5. Too many headaches


Five bad habits:
1. Drinkin'
2. Cigars
3. Cussin'
4. Bitchin'
5. Nah, those aren't bad habits.


Five things you would never wear again:
1. Never?
2. Never say never
3. Although, that fishnet g-string wasn't very comfy
4. Not to mention, the gold lamay thong was rather unpleasant too
5. And who could forget the plastic bag on the head


Five favorite toys:
1. SKS
2. .357 magnum
3. Table saw
4. Welder
5. Oxy-acetylene set



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Deb said...

hehe

You're such a MAN. ;-)

Thanks for humoring me.

curmudgeon said...

What can I say? ;)