"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Saturday, July 21, 2007

What's This Shit?

Blogging on a saturday? Yup. And I also went to work.

See, I took monday off to stay and work an extra day on my little slice o' heaven, and it's either burn a vacation day or make up the time. I treasure my vacation days. They only come around once a year. Once they're gone, they're gone. And if I don't use them in the space of a year (not a problem) I lose them. We can no longer roll them over to the next year.

But no biggie. It's too fucking hot outside to get anything accomplished out there, so I would probably just be indoors watching the British Open or watching a movie anyway.

So I'll just sit here and do some work shit, listen to the tunes on the XM, catch up on the Fark headlines, and maybe pop in on a blog or two...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: