"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, July 20, 2007

A Funny

Stephen Wright is my hero. I've always like his sort of twisted humor.
A while back, someone sent me a few of his quotes. Read, chuckle, scoff, enjoy, whatever you wish.

THE MYSTERIOUS MIND OF STEPHEN WRIGHT:

  • I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

  • I had amnesia once -- maybe twice.

  • I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart.

  • Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.

  • All I ask is a chance to prove money can't make me happy.

  • I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

  • If the world was a logical place, men would ride horses sidesaddle.

  • What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?

  • They told me I was gullible.... and I believed them..

  • Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to edge his car onto a freeway.

  • Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long.

  • Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.

  • What if there were no hypothetical questions?

  • One nice thing about egotists... they don't talk about other people.

  • When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look a nail.

  • A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

  • What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?

  • My weight is perfect for my height.... which varies.

  • I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

  • The high cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.

  • How can there be self-help "groups"?

  • Is there another word for synonym?

  • The speed of time is one second per second.

  • Is it possible to be totally partial?

  • What's another word for thesaurus?

  • Is Marx's tomb a communist plot?

  • If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

  • Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.

  • It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.

  • Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

Oh, and here's a cartoon:





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Jean said...

Talk about 'droll humor'... funny guy!
Although, I didn't know he was still around...?

curmudgeon said...

Oh yeah. He's still around. In fact, he's doing real soon here in Vegas. Or he just did one. Not sure, but I read in the paper a month or so ago he was scheduled.