"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Woops

Girl seeking counseling gets sex line


AP - Wed Jul 25, 7:47 PM ET

LAKE CITY, Fla. - The state attorney general's office removed the toll-free number for a sexual assault counseling center from its Web site after an 8-year-old girl was connected instead to a sex chat line.
[...]
Talk about scarred for life.

Oh well. Her parents - or parent (the one that don't go to jail) will be set from the the law suit that I'm sure will follow.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

That girl was 8?? Jeebus H Christo I saw her on tv and thought she was 16!

curmudgeon said...

Hmm. I guess I'll have to take a look sometime. Didn't see her.