"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Speaking Of Mileage

A recent study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study by the American Beer Institute found that the average American drinks 22 gallons of beer a year.

This means, on average, Americans get approximately 41 miles per gallon.
Not bad!!!
I probably get worse mileage than that. I doubt I walk 900 miles a year. And I probably consume more than 22 gallons of beer.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

NICKEL said...

I reckon it is all in how ya look at it. See, I don't drink beer but a do drink at least a gallon of water every fay. Now I fiugue I wals about a mile a day and at the first glance that ain't too good a milage..a mile per gallon of water..but if you consider I piss about the quarts an a pint then that means I am getting a mile per ping and seeing as how there are eight pints to a gallon..I am getting about eight miles per gallon of water..about what my Dodge gets when it is pulling a heavy load and I damn sure am a heavy load to pull..

GUYK said...

whoa..that last comment twern't by nickel..she wuz signed in and I wasn't and that wuz me running my mouth..yours truly GUYK

curmudgeon said...

Guy,

I had a hunch, when I read "my Dodge". I didn't figger you'd give up the Red Ram that easily!