"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Gee Thanks, Lee

So I go to read Lee's blog and it now says:


This blog is open to invited readers only

A slice of life
http://ayearinthelifeoflee.blogspot.com/

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.



And all along I thought we were friends.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Jean said...

I got the same thing!
He's moving, so maybe ther's an internet provider transition period??

Scottsdale Girl said...

I was wondering WTF myself.

curmudgeon said...

S.G.,
Word on the street is Lee is closing his blog down...

Lee said...

"he probably just fucked things up", huh?

Nice. =)

I haven't posted about the why's yet, but the new blog is

/drum roll please/

http://abreakfromthenorm.blogspot.com

and I'll try not to fuck this one up!

BWAH!

curmudgeon said...

BUSTED! Oh well. BWAH!

Cool. I'll get a new link going...