"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, December 07, 2007

Ask The Curmudgeon

Get Out of the Closet and Out of the Town

Fri Dec 7, 2:00 AM ET

DEAR CURMUDGEON: I'm a 27-year-old gay Afro American male, and I'm not out to my family or friends because I will lose all of them. They are church folks and think all gays are gonna burn in hell. I love them from the bottom of my heart, but I'm in so much pain and turmoil. I don't want to hurt them, but I have to be me. I knew I was gay early --since first grade -- but my whole circle of family and friends always bashed gays so I grew up hating myself.

Now I'm kinda cool with being gay, but my loved ones still feel the same. I want to move out of the city I live in to finally be with a guy I have feelings for. Should I move to a different city so they won't be shamed by my lifestyle? Plus, I really want to be out and, most of all, happy.

--- AFRO AMERICAN AND GAY
Well now, AFRO-FAG. When I said 'Get Out of the Closet and Out of the Town', what I really meant was, just get out of town. Move to San Fran or Key West. Somewhere where you can go and uninhibitedly suck all the cock you want or stick your dick up any asshole you please. Just don't stick around your town. They obviously don't need sperm-burpers in that neck of the woods.

Harsh? Maybe. But faggotry is wrong. If people were supposed to go chase people of the same gender, men and women wouldn't have been made differently.

As a second option, you could go see a shrink and get cured from your ailment.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: