"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

MeMeMeMeMeMeMe...Me...MeMe...

So I keep getting these things in emails and shit, about how you're supposed to "Name ___ things about yourself, then forward this on to ___ people so they can name ___ things about themselves and..."

Well, I'm just going to put this out there for everyone to see. You wanna know some secrets about me, all you gotta do is read this:
  1. I have never ridden an emu
  2. I have never been launched into space
  3. I have never bet money on a bowling tournament
  4. I am not a lesbian
  5. I have never tasted escargot, caviar, or frog legs
  6. I have not, nor will I ever watch an episode of Idol Survivor Stars or whatever the fuck those dumb-ass wanna-be reality shows call themselves
  7. I have never played in a major league baseball game
  8. My favorite color is not green, pink or orange
  9. I am taller than 3' 6"
  10. It is a safe bet that none of the above scenarios will ever change, with the exception of me never having tasted frog legs. Those I intend to try sometime.

There you have it. Now here's a laugh:







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Deb said...

Thank you for allowing us to get to know you better.

(snicker)

curmudgeon said...

You're very welcome. ;)

BWAH!!!