"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Funny

A crusty old biker, on a summer ride in the country, walks into tavern and sees a sign hanging over the bar which reads:
CHEESEBURGER: $1.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH : $2.50
HAND JOB: $10.00
Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, he walks up to the bar and beckons to one of the three exceptionally attractive women serving drinks to a meager looking group of farmers.

"Yes," she inquires with a knowing smile, "can I help you?"
"I was wondering," whispers the biker, "are you the young lady who Gives the hand-jobs?"

"Yes," she purrs, "I am."

The old biker replies, "Well wash your hands really good, I want a cheeseburger."





Thanks Jean


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't happen to remember where that bar was, do you? I had to give up burgers because of high cholesterol, but.....

curmudgeon said...

BWAH!!

Jean said...

heh... you're welcome, Dave.
I'm all about the sharing :)