"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Good For You New Jersy

When the news if full of headlines like these:
Jailed rapist confesses to killing 9
...

Closings at NY slave-labor trial
Two Indonesian housekeepers were subjected to "a cruel form of torture,
...

Colo. gunman may have warned of attacks
Authorities believe the man who killed four people at a church and missionary training center
...

4 men get life terms in 1979 Mich. death
Four men were sentenced Monday to spend the rest of their lives in prison for kidnapping, raping and murdering a young hotel clerk in 1979.
...

Sears Tower terror jury told to work on
Jurors said Monday they were still deadlocked in the trial of seven men accused of plotting with al-Qaida to blow up Chicago's Sears Tower and bomb FBI offices
...

Trucker to change plea in Mass. attack
A trucker from North Carolina who had pleaded not guilty to breaking into a house intending to rape and kill a 15-year-old girl
...
Your lawmakers are busy with this:
N.J. Senate moves to ban death penalty
But then, why should us mere mortals decides who should live or die, right?

Evidently, bad guys think differently.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tons of good news there, that's a fact. Sometimes I plan on not ever reading the news but I always do. It's a curse.

curmudgeon said...

The more I news I see, the more I wonder why I bother. All it does is piss me off.

Anonymous said...

Exactly. But it's addictive. And I'm always afraid I'll miss something I really need to know about, like all those air heads in Atlanta, cruising on down the road to running out of water, but with no clue it's coming.

The Stormin Mormon said...

I'm just sitting here laughing at the "cost of executing someone."

Somehow the murderer found a way to afford it...

curmudgeon said...

Yeah, even with the rising cost of ammo nowdays, a firing squad still only uses a few bullets.