"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

About Fucking Time

I got tired of waiting for blogrolling to get their shit together so I could update some of my 'rolls on the sidebar there. So I went ahead and made the conversion to the 'new' blogger format. Let me know if you see anything that don't work. Like YOUR link for instance.

That is all.




Have a nice day.




I'm going to go vote now.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Mark said...

Welcome to 2006.

grain!

Unknown said...

Day by Day is gone... snif

Anonymous said...

http://possumtrail.blogspot.com/
That's a better one to use for me. If you link directly to the Hall of Hrothgar it'll just pull up the log in page.

curmudgeon said...

Mark,
No doubt.
And cool! A real word!

Jim H.
I'll fix that.

Hermit,
I'll add that. I sill use your other link so I'll keep them both.

Unknown said...

Coool, have to have sooooome reason to come here,,hahahahaha

curmudgeon said...

True. My content usually sucks. :)