"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, October 10, 2008

Whew!

Crab leg update:

Oh yes. It was quite the ordeal.
When the battle was over, the bones strewn, the plates piled high, the warm butter spilled and the belly on the verge of - well, picture if you will, the scene from 'Alien'. You know which one I'm talking about. It was borderline.

But I must say. For her size, 'T' can put away the crab legs. Mrs. Curmudgeon deemed it a tie for the sake of us remaining amicable, but I must say, it was a close call. Of course, I'll always claim to have come out on top, but who knows?
No matter. Good company and of course, good food.

And I'm sure I ate more dessert than she did...


BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Jinglebob said...

Way to pig out! I was rooting for you!

curmudgeon said...

I do what I can for the team!

Freddie said...

Mmmm... LOVE crab legs. Very rare treat for me though, since Tallman's allergic to shellfish.

curmudgeon said...

Just throw a nice big steak on for him and make yourself some crabs!