"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, October 24, 2008

Yet Another Study

And here you have it. The answer to what I'm sure is one of the most important dilemmas facing mankind in this day and age:
The Stink in Farts Controls Blood Pressure
BWAH! Sorry, I never got past the headline, so I have no idea if the article has any real merit. But I always knew it controlled my blood pressure.
So Mrs Curmudgeon, take note. Whenever you hear me blow a gasket or fill the room with a "silent but deadly", you'll now realize I'm just trying to control my blood pressure.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll just stick with Lotrel.

Mark said...

Diovan HCT + blow hole relief = 117/81. I find that using both methods in conjunction is the way to go.

monboa!

curmudgeon said...

Maybe that's all blood pressure pills do. Make people fart more.
Who knew?

Anonymous said...

I saw a talking head read this story on CNN yesterday. She kept a straight face, too.

curmudgeon said...

Now that would be tough.