"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Funny

Yeah, I know. This one's made the rounds before, but it's still funny.

Via email:
A major network is planning the show "Survivor" this winter. In response, Texas is planning "Survivor, Texas Style." The contestants will start in Dallas, travel through Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston, and down to Brownsville. They will proceed up to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to Midland/Odessa, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there, they proceed to Abilene, and on to Ft. Worth and back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads, "I'm gay, I voted for Obama, and I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one to make it back to Dallas wins.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!

curmudgeon said...

It gave me a giggle.

GUYK said...

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Would anyone in Austin (or certain parts of Dallas) even notice?

curmudgeon said...

Good question. I'm not all that familiar, so maybe they've started turning that way.