"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good News!

Sen. Clinton says 2nd White House run is unlikely

WASHINGTON - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton puts the chances of her running for president again at near zero — slightly higher than the chances she gives for becoming Senate majority leader or a Supreme Court justice.
[...]
There is a god.

With any luck, she'll stick to her statement and we won't have to listen to her spew shit from her fucking piehole in four years.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's like a copperhead I once beat "to death" with a yard rake and threw in the weeds. When I went to bury the body the next day, it was gone. I thought it was dead, but it wasn't.

curmudgeon said...

Maybe some other critter drug it off and ate it.
Maybe the same will happen to Hitlary?

Anonymous said...

And you'd believe her becaaaaaaauuuse?

curmudgeon said...

Oh, I won't believe it until I see it. You can never believe anything she says. But it did offer up a spark of hope.