"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Noth Ash Thimk As You Pergnant I Am

I had an abortion. (And I don't regret it!)

This is the story of my abortion. If you're against abortion or you are easily grossed out by talk of graphic surgical procedures, don't read. :)

I had an abortion last month. It was probably the hardest choice I've ever had to make. I love children and I want to be a mother SO badly. Call me unfeminist if you will, but my dream is to have that white picket fenced house in the suburbs with a pack of kids, a husband, and a bunch of pets. I'm 21 years old, I don't have a steady job or a car or my own house, my boyfriend and I have only been together for 6 months, my health is crap, I'm a borderline alcoholic, yada yada yada. So really, bad time to have a baby. I am not a fan of adoption - I've heard far too many horror stories, and I couldn't send my baby out in the world to be raised by someone else who might not be a good parent. If anyone's going to fuck up my kids, it's going to be me!, and given my health and drinking, it would have been likely that I and/or my child would have been seriously damaged by the pregnancy.
[...]
Good for you, doll. I'm glad you had enough sense to rid your body of the little intruder. How inconsiderate of the nasty little fucker to get in the way of your drinking!

I'm sure Captain Morgan, Adolph Coors, Mogan David and maybe even the city of Lynchburg, Tennessee collectively appreciate your sacrifice.





h/t Protein Wisdom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

none said...

I'm wondering why she chose to kill her unborn child rather than marry her boyfriend and clean her life up...oh yeah this is the modern way.

She should have just done it all the way and aborted herself off of a bridge.

Lee said...

Feministing.com?

sounds like a fetish sex move...

"hey baby, are you into feministing, or just straight missionary?"

phanter!

curmudgeon said...

BWAH!!! Indeed.
Hey stranger, welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Click-boom!